Sievnn

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Story :

Leon is a 18 years old boy whose parents died in a car crash, ever since then, his father's body guard "Albert" became his guardian according to Leon's father and mother will. Ever since Albert became Leon's guardian, Leon been feeling really bored because Albert pushes him (Leon) to do hard Jobs. Albert believes that Leon's Jobs will make him a great person to rule the company his father created but Leon feel he is too young for that.

Spoiler

In Leon's 18th birthday, Leon was never given any presents. But suddenly, a fairy appeared telling him he is a Magician who belongs to the Magic World and the Throne of Galdath. Leon at first didn't believe that fairy and kept doubting that its some kind of a nurse forcing him to go to the doctor or an imaginary friend and kept mocking it and calling it a "Tooth fairy" but then the fairy transferred him outside his own house and from this moment Leon agreed to go and study in the Magic Throne in the throne of galdath.

But things appear quite fishy , its like some one doesn't want Leon here.
Who could that be ? its up to you to explore the world of magic to find out while studying at the throne of galdath!

Spoiler

Game play :

The GAME Allows you to chose between "Side View Battle System" and "Action Battle system" (ABS). You can switch between modes IN-GAME

Also the game allows you to pick between forward view and Map view, in forward view you get to see the game from the front while in the Map view you see it in well.. a map view! You are completely FREE to change that in game ANY TIME.

Features :

1-Side View Battle :

The ability to chose to use the Regular Battle system we all know and love, where you have to attack in turns and user skills and items just as the regular popular RPG Battle systems.

2-Action Battle System :

This battle system allow you to attack enemies in real time, just like the MMORPG Battle style games, and without the need of waiting!. It also gives you the ability use Tools to reach different short cuts or even unlock items and treasure maps! and defeat one of the most fun puzzles.

3-Day/Night System

Different people appear at different times. The time system allows the coming of real time day and night and sunset and pres-unset and after sunset, In each of those times, different NPC appears. Interacting with them might actually change the way they interact in the game and may unlock different features!

Some Game Play screen shots showing both forward and map views :

Spoiler

Scripts by : Falco - MGC - Galv (More will be added when the game is released because other scripts are unconfirmed to be used).

Dialogue Creation/Help in characters profiles/More Ideas supporter : Philson.

Credits for Game Development and Level Design And Every thing else including Main story writer (besides dialogue)  : Sievnn.

EDIT : this should be in the show room forums.

Edited by Sievnn, 25 April 2013 - 09:32 AM.

I Like Constructive Criticism but I don't like Negative Criticism of people who just say some thing is bad without saying why.
Giving up the battle doesn't mean its over.
Favorite games to come : The Adventure of High School Student/Catharis.

#2 Sievnn

Sievnn

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Thanks, I like to note that this is a working title, Meaning the title is not final :)

I Like Constructive Criticism but I don't like Negative Criticism of people who just say some thing is bad without saying why.

#3 Sievnn

Sievnn

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

47652759.png

92908614.png

69616460.png

This one is old shot  :

cityj.png

Edited by Sievnn, 10 March 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#4 Sievnn

Sievnn

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

New shot :

shoty.png

#5 poundcakery

poundcakery

• Ace Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

I don't know much about battle games, but I really like the different viewing angles! I've never seen any other game do that (although admittedly I haven't been using VX Ace for very long). Your game looks very visually appealing, keep up the good work! :)

If you don't mind me asking, are you using a script for forward view in-game? (ie not during battles). I'd like to check something like that out for my own game.

Edited by poundcakery, 24 March 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#6 Firelad

Firelad

Final Fantasy Fan

• Ace Member
  • 26 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

Great game you made! I like the design you made there. It's awesome, and I wanna play it! Hope the demo come out soon.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

The beginning of Lightning's adventure to save Serah's life. She has 13 days left...

tumblr_mfb6r6PskU1r5uy2jo1_400_zpsaf36bf

Spoiler

I gave the supports to these!
Spoiler

#7 Sievnn

Sievnn

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Two game play videos if any one interested :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X6ehTcy-gg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rpg maker ace, adventure, rpg, show room

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users