Tidloc's Header v.2.12.2
I've decided to use this header instead of implementing everything inside my scripts as I first encountered the error of the stack going to deep by aliasing...
All adjustments that effect more of my scripts are listed in this script and most of them need this header to function properly.
- It's simply the header of my other scripts ;-)
- you may alter the count of accessiores your actors can equip.
- you can add other item-categories
- all items (consumables, weapons armors and skills) can have scriptcalls in their notetags as on-use-effect
- You can set the first constant DEBUG to true to being transfered directly to the startin position without the title scene
- for all my script: no known compatibility issues, if you encounter any, please post them, most are bypassed by listing my scripts beneath the others and disable the unwanted features by the switches as stated. Nearly all is aliased or at least disable-able
of course this is not valid for scripts that may have the same alteration, like another single-item-script...
- all of my scripts have a help window for special handling in each scene they effect. this help window is called by predefined button in the constant Keys["Help"].
- During fights, it's possible to land a LimitBreak, like a critical of a critical
- Critical chance for skills is directly adjustable and critical multiplier for each actor/enemy is adjustable.
How to Use
paste it of course above main, below all standart-scripts, but also above all of my scripts!
Detailed description on how to use this script in the first commented lines of the script
For altering the count of Accessoires, change the constant Accessoire_Count in the module Tidloc. Standard value is 1
For adding additional Item-Categories, change Item_Categories to = true. Below you can change the Names of your Categories., you are also allowed to have more then this three categories used by me, simple seperate them with comas. To assign an item to a specific category, write into its description either of the commands:
\class<*ID*> \c<*ID*> <c=*ID*>, where *ID* is an integer equal one or greater.
Demo for the available tags, classification of items and my item scripts.
Download this file.
If you want my independent ingame clock:
Q: How do I add quests to the questlog?
A: please see the document also listed for downloading.
Q: Is there a way to get rid of "Manuals, Resources, Runes" from the menu because I don't use them at all.
A: set the constant Item_Categories to false.
Q: How do I set a certain category to an item as they are used in this script?
A: use a notetag and write
\c<ID>in a single line. replace ID with the actual ID (from 1 increasing)
Credits and Thanks
Links to my finished scripts here
Dynamic Shop System
Popup Message Windows
Diablo Equipment (Equipment Script enhancement)
Socketed Equipment (Equipment Script enhancement)
Equipment Durability (Equipment Script enhancement)
For Data- and command-purpose:
I'm always open to suggestions or ideas, so feel free to contact me or write an answer =))
Edited by Tidloc, 22 January 2016 - 01:27 PM.