Tidloc's Dynamic Shop System v.2.3
This is a Shop-System, that enables Shops to stock Items only in limited quantities, sold Items become the stock of the shop and over time or with each entry of the shop, this item-quantities differ, as in realistic shops, by the shops trading items on their own.
- usable with the normal Shop-Command in events
- before calling a shop, set a predefined game variable onto the shop-id (each shop should only be accessible in one location, or else you have the stock of that shop in other shops too...)
- everything that may be altered by non-scripters lies in the first lines within the module Tidloc.
- special items may be inserted in shops, appearing only with a given probability.
- epic items may be inserted in shops, appearing only once in that shop and if sold, never again.
How to Use
simply paste the script above main, below any standard-scripts and also below my header
Demo(V 2.2, but shows its functionality)
Download this file.
the Demo should clear all question, if not, or special one appear, I will insert them here. :-)
Credits and Thanks
02/29/2012: found a bug, cleared it and uploaded Demo
05/02/2012: cleared an annoying bug xD and rescripted some parts to function with the new header
05/27/2012: Big update (to v.1.5)
06/02/2012: new release out! completely rewrote some parts of the script, for details see my header. Also header update needed!
06/30/2012: added the possibility to stop recalculating the stocks by time and added the option to calculate the stocks by script-command
02/22/2014: completely rewritten the script for it to become compatible with my custom equipments script (v 2.3)
Edited by Tidloc, 22 February 2014 - 08:03 AM.