Tidloc's Dynamic Shop System v.2.4.1
This is a Shop-System, that enables Shops to stock Items only in limited quantities, sold Items become the stock of the shop and over time or with each entry of the shop, this item-quantities differ, as in realistic shops, by the shops trading items on their own.
- usable with the normal Shop-Command in events
- before calling a shop, set a predefined game variable onto the shop-id (each shop should only be accessible in one location, or else you have the stock of that shop in other shops too...)
- everything that may be altered by non-scripters lies in the first lines within the module Tidloc.
- special items may be inserted in shops, appearing only with a given probability.
- epic items may be inserted in shops, appearing only once in that shop and if sold, never again.
How to Use
simply paste the script above main, below any standard-scripts and also below my header
Download this file.
the Demo should clear all question, if not, or special one appear, I will insert them here. :-)
Credits and Thanks
Edited by Tidloc, 26 July 2015 - 02:18 PM.