#1 Swishpop

Swishpop

An amazing person :3

• Ace Member
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

I was wondering if there will be a release of Tankentai side battle system script because I loved it back in the original Rpg Maker vx and maybe if someone could do a script with animated battlers side view I think that would be great! I have already seen jet's and a lot of others but they just sit there and draw out no weapon or anything :/
Posted Image

#2 Holder

Holder

Time Lord

• Local Moderators
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGeordie Land
  • RM Skill - Pixel Artist

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

Have you looked around the script forum?
There's plenty of full animated battler scripts out there which display a number of animated battler sheets. Think outside of the box when a new engine is released, there's people which have noted the good things about Tankentai but also highlighted and improved upon the fundamental flaws, check out the demos and flexibility of the newer generation of battle scripts.

#3 Swishpop

Swishpop

• Ace Member
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Okay I will. And thanks for replying so quickly :)
Posted Image

#4 Nohta

Nohta

Chronicler of the Neocrus

• Ace Member
  • 169 posts
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Just for the record (I personally wouldn't wait, myself), if you absolutely must have Tankentai, someone's working on translating the new version that was released for VX Ace.

I'd say more, but...

there's people which have noted the good things about Tankentai but also highlighted and improved upon the fundamental flaws, check out the demos and flexibility of the newer generation of battle scripts.

That's generally what I got out of the last page of the original "discovery" thread (aka the second link above) before that thread was locked.

#5 Swishpop

Swishpop

• Ace Member
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

Wow thanks a whole lot for telling me! :D This is great I love Tankentai.
Posted Image

#6 Knaiter

Knaiter

Novice Designer

• Ace Member
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIvalice
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Current Project > RMVXACE > Reignleif , and i really need that side view battle system...oohh i miss Tankentai system.

#7 regendo

regendo

Ruler of Worlds

• Ace Member
  • 877 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • RM Skill - Coder

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'm not really sure what you want to tell us with the first half of your post, but this topic has been dead for almost an entire year now.
Please remember to check for the date of the latest reply before posting, and don't necro-post.
I'll be locking this topic now.

Stay up-to-date with all of my scripts and my ToU on github! - /regendo/rgss3-scripts
@bStefann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users