#1 Alphablast001

Alphablast001

Allan, the Phoenix

• Ace Member
  • 37 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hello everyone,

I need your help again. I'm looking for a battler this time a ship on the sea. As if you would be looking over the railing of a boat.
I've searched a lot of places on this website and the Spriter's Resource website. I can't seem to find anything.
Can anyone help me out? If you know of a website that could better provide, that'd be helpful too for the future.

Thanks!

From, Alphablast001

Edited by Alphablast001, 14 June 2012 - 09:26 AM.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. ~Ayn Rand

The beginning is always today. ~Mary Wollstonecraft

Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

#2 Alphablast001

Alphablast001

Allan, the Phoenix

• Ace Member
  • 37 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Forgot about this. XD Bumping.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. ~Ayn Rand

Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

#3 Alphablast001

Alphablast001

Allan, the Phoenix

• Ace Member
  • 37 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users