#1 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • LocationA Dying World 700 AF
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

I need a custom sprite of the Spiky-eared Pichu from Pokemon HGSS in Black and White format.

Spr_4h_172N.pngSpr_b_4h_172N.pngSpr_4h_172N_s.pngSpr_b_4h_172N_s.png these are the sprites from HGSS

http://bulbapedia.bu...iky-eared_Pichu here is more information on the Pichu

and now...

Spr_5b_172.pngSpr_b_5b_172.pngSpr_5b2_172_s.pngSpr_b_5b_172_s.png  the regular Pichu sprites from Black and White

I don't demand that these be animated, but a short animation would be nice.

#2 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

BUMP

I really need the sprites.

#3 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

BUMP

Spiky-eared Pichu is awesome. Pokemon for Ace would be even better if it was in the kit.

#4 FubarCharged

FubarCharged

Useless with scripting

• Ace Member
  • 16 posts
  • RM Skill - Pixel Artist

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Hang on; I'm a tad confused. Are you after an overworld character set or a battler sprite?

Edited by FubarCharged, 10 January 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#5 M@pple

M@pple

Writer in the Making

• Ace Member
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCoastal Area
  • RM Skill - Writer

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

probably a battle sprite, since it doesnt exist at all on the official games.

I think he wants someone to "fix" the ears of the BW pichu to match the Spiky Eared, SE Pichu it's untradeable to the new pokemon games and i'snt able to evolve either.

#6 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

probably a battle sprite, since it doesnt exist at all on the official games.

I think he wants someone to "fix" the ears of the BW pichu to match the Spiky Eared, SE Pichu it's untradeable to the new pokemon games and i'snt able to evolve either.
You are right on the money.

#7 FubarCharged

FubarCharged

Useless with scripting

• Ace Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Give me a week and I'll be able to take a crack at it.

Can't promise how good they'll be, but I can certainly attempt.

#8 FubarCharged

FubarCharged

Useless with scripting

• Ace Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Here we go. I know you didn't ask for a full Holder sheet, but whatever; you can take what you want from this.

You may need to realign a few of the Pichu's as she does jump around a bit.

Included a Thunderbolt attack, an electric physical hit and an Iron Tail attack(saw she used that in the anime so thought it would be a good idea to include).

Feel free to use this for regular Pichu's too; just edit the ear obviously and you're good to go.

The hurt sprites probably would have worked better if there was more of a wait between the frames, but I'll upto you whether you attempt to fiddle with Victor's scripting.

I made her disperse electricity randomly in a few of the sprites as Pichu aren't supposed to be able to fully control their electricity at their young age. If you don't like the blue cheeks and lightning feel free to do a simple colour swap to turn them yellow or whichever you prefer.

Good luck with your project; I look forward to being able to play it!

-FubarCharged

Edit: Added the official Holder Style logo

Attached Files

Edited by FubarCharged, 15 January 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#9 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

That is very awesome. Now all I need is a back sprite. As in HGSS Spikey-eared Pichu just joined and you did not battle him.

pokemon-battle-hud1.png?w=690

The battle system will look roughly like this, but with trainer Graphics and Translucent command windows. The window at the bottom is a space-filler because the Battlebacks are from FF4 and are the right width, but the not right height.

#10 Max W.

Max W.

The one who chooses netheir Light nor Dark...

• Ace Member
  • 281 posts
  • RM Skill - Artist

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Fubar Chared I don't mean anything rude and you probably didn't know, but holder made a little logo to use for holder style sheets tha  he didn't make instead of his logo here it is and thank you for reading.

gallery_2782_66_473.png

With the online death off my dear friend Mooshra I stand as the Jack Of all trades that he dreamed to be!

Spoiler

#11 FubarCharged

FubarCharged

Useless with scripting

• Ace Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Ah; no I didn't know Max. I'll add that on from now on. Thanks for the warning.

Apologies; these aren't in the holder style but this is all I'll have time for for a while. The Iron Tail 2nd and 3rd sprites can be used in conjunction with the iron tail sprite in this sheet for a full spin should you want that. Hopefully these are of some use to you CN.

I like the elemental logos beside each. Very cool.

Attached Files

Edited by FubarCharged, 15 January 2013 - 04:04 AM.

#12 Hex

Hex

The Master of Disaster

• Ace Member
  • 8 posts
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

The project is looking good there Crystal Noel.

Also whoa, an entire holder style sheet of SE Pichu sprites, and some from the back. Nice work FubarCharged.

-Hex

#13 BustedEd

BustedEd

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

Fubar Chared I don't mean anything rude and you probably didn't know, but holder made a little logo to use for holder style sheets tha  he didn't make instead of his logo here it is and thank you for reading.

gallery_2782_66_473.png

Hum that doesn't make much sense, he can't really own a sheet format. And if someone could it would be victor, the one who made that format work. Holder owns his sprites and if you make a recolour or edit them you should give credits to him, but not for a sheet format lol.

Edited by BustedEd, 15 January 2013 - 07:26 AM.

#14 Crystal Noel

Crystal Noel

Scripter

• Ace Member
  • 188 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Ah; no I didn't know Max. I'll add that on from now on. Thanks for the warning.

Apologies; these aren't in the holder style but this is all I'll have time for for a while. The Iron Tail 2nd and 3rd sprites can be used in conjunction with the iron tail sprite in this sheet for a full spin should you want that. Hopefully these are of some use to you CN.

I like the elemental logos beside each. Very cool.

I will probably find time to compile the sheet later. I already plant to have the back sprite intro play in reverse from the front. I'll take the iron tail advice and all that really leaves is the running, hurt, and evade. All I've really done with it so far is make some shiny recolors in the event that someone would allow her to be shiny.

Thanks on the comment for the element logos. I have states manage types in the Kit so they are always there unless you don't specify any types.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users