rgangsta

The Handyman

• + Premium Members
  • 401 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, New York
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

@Arin
Thanks for the feedback,. This game will be a lot better thanks to your help.
Is that screenshot of the grammar error the only error you found?

By the way, I just noticed you made a review of CyberDrive in the Critique section.
Thank you. :3 You're awesome.

what is the script you're using for the text bubble? 

I got it from Star Archives: http://hatrack.sakura.ne.jp/str_rgss/

245j75u.jpg

#42 Chigoo

Chigoo

OpenWorlder

• Ace Member
  • 575 posts
  • LocationIn my house
  • RM Skill - Jack of All Trades

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

@Arin

By the way, I just noticed you made a review of CyberDrive in the Critique section.
Thank you. :3 You're awesome.

what is the script you're using for the text bubble? 

I got it from Star Archives: http://hatrack.sakura.ne.jp/str_rgss/

i can't seem to find the script can you send it to me on pm or give me a direct link to it.

edit:

is it for vx or vx ace?

Edited by Chigoo, 05 March 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Click The Link To:
YoutubeVTUserbar_zps307a16fe.png

life-banner-24364.png

mynewsiggy-txtedited-2.png

#43 rgangsta

rgangsta

The Handyman

• + Premium Members
  • 401 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

It's VX. There's no direct link to the script itself. But download the ZIp file that says "srgss2_demo101.zip". Should be in there. If you don't have VX, install it from Enterbrain's site.

245j75u.jpg

#44 Arin

Arin

A single ray of hope shall pierce the darkness.

• Ace Member
  • 967 posts
  • LocationIn my room.....?

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

@Arin

I don't remember. I think there were a few others, but I just forgot to nab them. It's not so much spelling error, but just missing stuff like "be that" when it's "must that" or something like that.

Want to have your game LP'd? Check here:

Spoiler

RPG Personality:

Spoiler

8257bf5376.png

#45 rgangsta

rgangsta

The Handyman

• + Premium Members
  • 401 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

I don't remember. I think there were a few others, but I just forgot to nab them. It's not so much spelling error, but just missing stuff like "be that" when it's "must that" or something like that.

That's no problem. I'll do a full sweep of the game to make sure of no grammar errors. Thank you.

It's been a great month for CyberDrive Ninja.
Already, there has been 158 game downloads and 165 Youtube views.
The Project FURY team would like to personally thank everyone for their support. There's been a lot of feedback on the game and believe me, it's improving.

So without further ado, the updates.

3/19/2013 - Update
  • The game has officially began PS3 and XBOX 360 controller compatibility. With this new add-on you'll
    be able to play CyberDrive like never before. You'll develop faster attacks, accomplish complex combos, and
    feel the CyberDrive world around you. The team is really pushing the "interactive environment" aspect of the game.
    If you have a PS3 and XBOX 360 controller, get ready to experience a new side to STEALTH NINJA ACTION.
  •  
  • Download content (DLC) will be available upon the release of the full game. I may release another demo to showcase new features
    but CyberDrive was designed for only one demo release. I'll have to see...

Special weapons, AUGs, APPs, and missions are being designed for optional DLC.

If you have an idea for a DLC pack, feel free to PM me as I only have a few ideas. Heck, I can even make some
    DLC designed just for you.

Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more future updates on CyberDrive in the future!

245j75u.jpg

#46 SiIence

SiIence

Back for now.

• Ace Member
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Skyrim.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

for some reason when i start the game and everything the text moves by its self, like im spamming the a button or somthing

RPG VXACE character generator - http://www.famitsu.c...ibi/index2.html

Spoiler

#47 Devilspidey

Devilspidey

The Rookie

• Ace Member
  • 3 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

Now I feel sad, I've been working on something since January, a stealth (not going so well) + QTE + ABS (need few tweaks) game. Then a friend of mine tells me there's this demo I have to try called CyberDrive Ninja (the name ninja catched my eye xD) , and after playing (loved it) I thought "How come he got the same ideas that I have" (been changing stuff lately) Plus I bet however tries my demo (maybe june or july) will think that I copied yours, although my story is based on the Prototype game but has a few mercs (from the same charset).

I do not mean to be harsh nor offend in any way, it's quite the opposite. Loved the demo, looking towards the full game.

#48 rgangsta

rgangsta

The Handyman

• + Premium Members
  • 401 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

for some reason when i start the game and everything the text moves by its self, like im spamming the a button or somthing

Make sure you're not holding down F. It's the fast forward button.

Now I feel sad, I've been working on something since January, a stealth (not going so well) + QTE + ABS (need few tweaks) game. Then a friend of mine tells me there's this demo I have to try called CyberDrive Ninja (the name ninja catched my eye xD) , and after playing (loved it) I thought "How come he got the same ideas that I have" (been changing stuff lately) Plus I bet however tries my demo (maybe june or july) will think that I copied yours, although my story is based on the Prototype game but has a few mercs (from the same charset).
I do not mean to be harsh nor offend in any way, it's quite the opposite. Loved the demo, looking towards the full game.

Don't be sad. I like myself a good stealth game. I can never have enough. And it has an ABS? I like it already.
I say keep working hard on your project. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the demo and I'm a fan of Prototype myself. Tell your friend I said thank you for spreading the word. :D

Good luck on your project!

245j75u.jpg

#49 Pringlesguy

Pringlesguy

Advanced Member

• Ace Member
  • 179 posts
  • RM Skill - Designer

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

Played this beautiful bean footage and I must say it's bacon with excitement, narrative, and artwork I was not so sure I'd see on RPG maker anything, I will hands down contact that artiest when I get my story and everything together and hopefully the game we make will also make love to my eyeballs. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users